The Humshaugh project offers the very best in high quality design, with levels of detail to the external and internal wall construction and the insulation levels creating an overwhelming high economic standards unrivalled elsewhere. (aiming towards Best Practice)
- Loft storage access with insulated loft space.
- High quality individually designed and fitted kitchens.
- Heritage paint colours used to the external timber windows and doors.
- Extreme high quality windows and external doors - the very best on the market, UK manaufactured with the highest standards of furniture on the windows and doors.
- We are offering Great spacious plot sizes.
- Each unit comes with a Bespoke finish to the unit with client option, floors and decor.
- Good size windows allow good levels of day light and secure.
- Good floor to ceiling heights - typically ground floor to underside of first floor ceiling 2700mm.
- Very high M+E specification with USB sockets throughout, alarm system fitted and comms throughout.
- Good site access and good site presence.
- Generous room sizes.
- Dominant prime site location in the village of Humshaugh.
- Secure site walled finish.
- Local high quality sand stone to be used for the external construction of the walls - split faced random tumbled - Mill Knock quarry.
- Exceptional value for money.
- Garages all fitted with space internally for cycle and log store.
- Heritage style Cast iron rain water goods.
- LED internal lighting throughout.
- External LED lighting.
- Letterbox on post, lockable.
- UFH sceme onto a solid block and beam for construction.